Hi I'm Michi, a college sophomore who is majoring in history and minoring in drama. I'm an absentee history peep. This blog is full of Star Trek, Marvel stuff, food, clothes/fashion, guns and just general historic things.
Stuff I like (all)
- Anonymous asked:Hello, I am so sorry if you have been asked this already, but I was hoping you could tell me the reading order (for the collected volumes) for the kid Loki run of JiM? (Sorry to bother you - I tried looking it up but I just kept coming across spoilers). Thank-you so much for your help! :D
For the TPBs it’d be:
- Journey into Mystery: Fear Itself
- Journey into Mystery: Fear Itself Fallout
- Journey into Mystery: The Terrorism Myth
- Anonymous asked:What kind of Flintlock would you recommend getting as a starter? (I know this is pretty general sorry)
A company called Traditions makes a model called the Deerhunter. It’s around $300, cheaper if you get a kit. Its the rifle I use.
tumblr turned me into an angry feminist and i don’t even care
*casual reminder that I own a Robespierre puppet with a detachable head, complete with blood...
- YO PEEPS Want scanned pages of historical clothing refs?
I got a book with colored illustrations of historical clothing.
Is anyone interested in...
- frostneko asked:We'd watch marvel movies and I'd cry about civil war which will lead to history discussions.
Sounds like a good night for us both, to be honest
I really don’t get the point of trying to downplay or erase aspects of characters like Loki and Hans, in order to make them more palatable. If you...